Remember, this site is a compilation of information for every entrepreneur, anytime along your journey to start a nonprofit organization (or even a small business). There are also many posts for training managers, executive directors, board members, small business owners and YOU! You can follow the blog for updates or just click or tap on the links to topics that interest you to learn more.
LINK—- Find books to help start your small business at amazon.com
Want to get in touch? See the contact page.
And don’t forget to sign up for my free weekly tips for ideas about personal finance, economic considerations for your business, trends to keep you on your feet and creative ways to think-outside-the-fishbowl, plus exclusive discounts on my online guides and courses. All you have to do is add your email.
Helpful Websites And Links I Trust and Use With Full Faith
- Looking for local assistance offering discounted small business support services? Visit SCORE.org or call (800) 634-0245.
- The FoundationCenter.org is a great resource for finding funding in your specific area of interest, whether you are a startup or existing not for profit organization.
- Find out where you can look for grant opportunities and apply to register your organization here at grants.gov or call the Grants.gov Contact Center at (800) 518-4726.
- Another great blog we stand by is NonprofitHub.org. Here you will find a myriad of questions and answers from people just like you. There is an abundance of raw and real content within this blogs pages and as suggested in the Amazon Kindle eBook, Nonprofit Fundraising and Requests for Proposals.
- Visit Guidestar.org for transparent nonprofit information and philanthropic data to include nonprofit lists, nonprofit reports, and financial data for nonprofits.
- I also use and recommend this ‘7-Step Guide to Results‘ for those who want an easy to follow blueprint for running an effective email list campaign and even generating some money online. Even if you simply want to grow your businesses reach in the online sphere of influence, then this is the training that will help you (or the person you designate to take on the task) to reach thousands of people daily.
- Want step by step guidance on starting or improving a strong nonprofit organization? I recommend the 103-page, Easy-to-follow, Nonprofit Startup Walk-through eBook here on Amazon.com.
- Find out what you need to know about taxes by visiting the IRS webpage for nonprofits and charities. Don’ t overlook the important requirements!